FOR ACCOUNTANT POSITION
- Workdays: from Monday to Friday.
- Perform the assigned tasks from the Director and Management level.
- Modeling furniture & coordinating designs on 3D perspective.
- Coordinating the design and implementation of the project’s interior design documents.
- Participating in meetings with Subcontractors and Suppliers.
- Graduated from disciplines related to Architecture, Interior or a Draftsman training center.
- Experience: 1 year and up.
- Responsible in work, agile style, progressive spirit.
- Proficient in using software: 3DsMax, AutoCad, Corona, Photoshop.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have skills in implementing Interior Construction Documents.
- Working in a professional, young and sociable design environment.
- Have the opportunity to participate in domestic and international projects.
- Be trained and guided to improve professional skills.
- Decent income according to ability.
- Annual team building tour.
- 13th month salary.
- Fully enjoy the social insurance – health insurance – unemployment insurance regimes, off-days and public vacations in accordance with Vietnamese Law.
- Negotiable Salary according to your ability.
Send your CV to
- Submit your application via VietnamWorks, email or directly at the company’s office.
- Email: email@example.com
- Subject: Application for Draftsman PPd
- Attachment: CV & Portfolio.
- Address: 3/7 – 3/8 Quoc Huong, Thao Dien Ward, Thu Duc City, HCM City, Viet Nam.
Next steps (for selective candidates):
- Personality Assessment
- Ability Assessment
- Direct Interview