FOR ARCHITECT POSITION
- Workdays: from Monday to Friday.
- Perform the assigned tasks from the Director and Management level.
- Conceptualize, express Architectural Design by 2D, 3D profiles.
- Participate in meetings with investors, technical units and suppliers.
- Graduated from University, majoring in Architecture/Planning.
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in the position of 2D-3D Architect (Candidates with 4 years of experience or more are considered for the position of Project Leader).
- Responsible in work, agile style, progressive spirit, good communication.
- Have good design and ideation skills, experience in drawing.
- Regularly update new construction technologies and design trends.
- Proficient in using softwares: Sketchup, AutoCad, Revit, Photoshop, Microsoft Office.
- Able to communicate in English/French is an advantage.
- Working in a professional, young and sociable design environment.
- Have the opportunity to participate in domestic and international projects.
- Be trained and guided to improve professional skills.
- Decent income according to ability.
- Annual team building tour.
- 13th month salary.
- Fully enjoy the social insurance – health insurance – unemployment insurance regimes, off-days and public vacations in accordance with Vietnamese Law.
- Negotiable Salary according to your ability.
Send your CV to
- Submit your application via VietnamWorks, email or directly at the company’s office.
- Email: email@example.com
- Subject: Application for Draftsman PPd
- Attachment: CV & Portfolio.
- Address: 3/7 – 3/8 Quoc Huong, Thao Dien Ward, Thu Duc City, HCM City, Viet Nam.
Next steps (for selective candidates):
- Personality Assessment
- Design Ability Assessment
- Direct Interview