FOR PROJECT ADMIN POSITION
- Workdays: from Monday to Friday.
- Making design Quotes, contacting directly to the Clients to understand Project information, Client’s requirements.
- Following up the project implementation, progress and deadlines of the Design team.
- Updating and connecting project information between Administrative and Design teams.
- Participating in meetings with Clients, Subcontractors and Suppliers when assigned.
- Participating in drafting and negotiating the terms of the Contract.
- Participating in the management and updating of the website.
- Perform other tasks when required.
- Graduated from disciplines related to Construction, Construction Economics, Architecture, with knowledge of Construction Law.
- Experience: 1 year and up.
- Responsible in work, agile style, progressive spirit, good communication.
- Ability to make design quotations, have the ability to negotiate prices directly with customers.
- Able to read design drawings; know how to use software: AutoCad, Microsoft Office; knowledge of graphic design softwares is an advantage.
- Able to communicate well in English/French is an advantage.
- Working in a professional, young and sociable design environment.
- Have the opportunity to participate in domestic and international projects.
- Be trained and guided to improve professional skills.
- Decent income according to ability.
- Annual team building tour.
- 13th month salary.
- Fully enjoy the social insurance – health insurance – unemployment insurance regimes, off-days and public vacations in accordance with Vietnamese Law.
- Negotiable Salary according to your ability.
Send your CV to
- Submit your application via VietnamWorks, email or directly at the company’s office.
- Email: email@example.com
- Subject: Application for Draftsman PPd
- Attachment: CV & Portfolio.
- Address: 3/7 – 3/8 Quoc Huong, Thao Dien Ward, Thu Duc City, HCM City, Viet Nam.
Next steps (for selective candidates):
- Personality Assessment
- Ability Assessment
- Direct Interview